The Sigma Treatment Base Unit
- RF power delivery subsystem.
- Proprietary, thermistor-based, thermometry subsystems.
- Computerized monitoring and control subsystems.
- Applicator subsystem that includes an applicator and patient support system.
- Various accessories, including a tissue equivalent QA lamp phantom that provides verification of the energy focus, pattern steering, and system operations.
The standard BSD-2000 has a maximum power output of 1300 watts. Currently sold throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. And in the U.S. only under FDA sanctioned device exemption.