A friendly reminder that the main Hyperthermia Conference Events in the US and Europe are right around the corner. These conferences are a gathering of the best in hyperthermia research and an excellent resource for those interested in the field of thermal oncology.
The 36th Annual Meeting of the Society for Thermal Medicine and the 33rd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Hyperthermic Oncology will provide an arena for presentations of latest data, concepts, and breakthroughs in our ever-expanding understanding of thermal medicine in the context of engineering, physics, materials science, and biology.
Keynote and Plenary speakers will highlight the extensive connections between physics, information science, biology, imaging, and the thermal state.
New: Clinical Hyperthermia Training Added to STM
- How to establish a hyperthermia program
- Practice guidelines for superficial hyperthermia
- Practice guidelines for deep hyperthermia
- Practice guidelines for interstitial hyperthermia
- Equipment, planning, and execution of MW superficial hyperthermia treatment
- Equipment, planning, and execution of RF deep hyperthermia treatment
- Assessment of hyperthermia treatments based on hypoxia imaging
- Clinical workflow, documentation and reimbursement of hyperthermia treatments
- Impact of hyperthermia referrals in a Radiation Oncology Department
Who Should Attend?
- Researchers in the field of thermal oncology
- Clinicians, new to the field, who would like to talk with experts
- Clinicians who want to expand their thermal oncology program
- Medical Students that want to understand how hyperthermia may impact the future of medicine.
- Pyrexar Distributors who want to expand their working knowledge of hyperthermia
- Potential purchasers of hyperthermia equipment
Here are some dates to help you plan